Exportmanager1 day/week (flexible) in Gent (Belgium), 10% - 20% travel, international
Do you want to use your agronomic know-how in international trade? Are you ambitious and do you want to achieve growth objectives? Are you also fascinated by using the right fertilizers for global food production? Then this challenge can take your career to the next level!
About TrifertoTriferto is an international wholesaler of mineral fertilizers. With its 70 employees, Triferto is part of the Brokking family business, which has been active in the agricultural sector for 125 years. With its strong market position in Northwest Europe and its export activities, more than 60 countries are served. A lot of growth is expected in export and you just might be the Export Manager they are looking for.
Export Manager with agronomical expertise
- Bachelor/master agronomy.
- You have relevant work experience in national and international trade, preferably in the agricultural sector.
- You speak English. French and Spanish are an asset.
- You have knowledge in agronomy.
- You are commercial, customer-oriented and result-driven.
- You communicate easily at different levels and with different cultures.
- You are a self-starter, ambitious and independent.
An exciting and challenging international commercial position in a dynamic and professional environment where long-term growth plans are central. You will join a no-nonsense team where everyone stands up for each other and technical knowledge is available. This position enables you to quickly participate in international trade. Ultimately, you achieve strategic influence over the company’s results and future successes. Check out this link and feel how concrete it can be for you in the second half of this company video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTShHLWsX10