QA Project ManagerStandplaats Ardooie, occasioneel 10% reizen in Europa
Do you have a soft spot for quality and sustainability and would you like to put this into practice? Do you want to help build a strong vision on quality and food safety from the field to the consumer? Would you like to put this on the map across borders in Europe? Bringing healthy food to the end consumer feels good. Being able to do this within the industry's leading company is a real plus.
About Ardo Foods NV
Ardo has 4000 employees and 21 production sites in 9 countries. The family business sells in more than 100 countries and has a turnover of more than 1.1 billion euros. Ardo's mission is to preserve the produce of nature as pure as possible. Ardo achieves this goal thanks to an integrated network of growing areas, production units, freezing units, packaging equipment, appropriate logistics and thorough quality control. It is Ardo's ambition to be a global champion in the field of sustainable fresh-frozen plant-based foods by focusing on innovation and sustainability, by inspiring people and by contributing to a healthier lifestyle.These ambitions have been translated into their MIMOSA program, which stands for Minimum Impact & Maximum Output Sustainable Agriculture.
Centralization of the knowledge on quality
- You work from the Group Quality team in a matrix structure where you support the 21 local QA teams in 9 countries on a project basis with the standardization and centralization of quality processes.
- You analyze the current workflows, work out improvement proposals and know how to convert these into implementation via action plans.
- You work from the Ardo Group vision on quality and sustainability in order to arrive at a single standard across the various sites, taking into account local and group needs.
- You support the integration of quality within the ERP package and you work closely with the international key user community.
- You are part of the multidisciplinary working group in which you identify quality integration points together with your colleagues Project Managers from other departments (including Purchase, Sales, Supply, Finance, Master Data) to obtain smooth end-to-end processes.
- You can communicate excellently and at different levels in the company, both with your own team and internationally and cross company.
- You report to the Group Quality Director.
Positive, enthusiastic person with a healthy dose of ambition
- You have a Master's degree in a scientific area, preferably as a bio- or industrial engineer.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a quality function, in the food processing industry or FMCG, which is an added value but not a must.
- You have experience with ERP and strong affinity with software applications and tools in quality, experience in QMS is a plus.
- You speak English, fluently and at least two other languages
- Initiator, result-oriented
- Organizer with helicopter view and strong sense of responsibility
- Relationship builder and team player
- Facilitator, inspiring personality
- Smooth communicator
- A dynamic working environment and close-knit family corporate culture within an international company with a strong future-oriented sustainability strategy and vision.
- A varied job with responsibility in quality in the broadest sense, in which you have a direct impact on the business on a daily basis through improvements and in which you can spar with your colleagues from other nationalities.
- A job in an essential business (food).
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package.
Are you interested?
Detailed information about the company can be found at www.ardo.com. Ardo has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the vacancy QA Project Manager exclusively to CeresRecruitment.