Sales Manager BeneluxHome Office, frequent visits to customers in Benelux, ad-hoc visits to the office in Paris
Are you looking for an exciting sales opportunity in the food industry? What about playing a real difference and developing a food brand in your market? Fancy achieving this commercial challenge in a dynamic human sized company? Keep on reading this description and you might join their dynamic and united team.
About PROVAFounded in 1946, PROVA is first and foremost the story of a family business that, thanks to the passion and expertise of its teams, continues to enhance the profile of its unique positioning as the “expert in sweet brown flavourings” within the food industry. Vanilla, Cocoa, Coffee, Nuts, and a large palette of Gourmet notes stand as the standard-bearers. Merging the olfactory and technical worlds led to the idea for an aromatic palette that has developed and extended over time. More than just a signature, a desire to reveal the core of its activity, extracting what is the purest and the noblest, the essence of taste. Thanks to expert knowledge of raw materials and an ongoing commitment to improve its industrial infrastructure, PROVA is perpetuating the spirit of its founder. With a turnover of € 110 million, 300 employees and 4 production sites, this French headquartered company is present in 60 countries worldwide. To create and drive their new strategy, they are currently looking for a Sales Manager Benelux.
Convert the Benelux distribution network into a direct market approach
- You lead and develop your B2B client portfolio from end to end and ensure long-term partnerships
- As the PROVA Benelux brand ambassador, you promote the whole product range for the industrial customers and identify new opportunities in priority within the bakery, ice-cream, confectionary, and chocolate industry.
- In close collaboration with the R&D department, you ensure technical support or initiate innovative NPD projects and accompany your customer throughout the process.
- As expert of your market, you monitor, report market intelligence and you support marketing activities such as trade shows and fairs at local and European level.
- In this role you ensure an accurate reporting of your activity and report to the Sales Director EMEA North.
Flexible and pragmatic sales talent with out-of-the-box mindset
- Bachelors or University degree in agronomy, food technology or any other relevant field.
- 5 to 10 years of experience of managing and winning business ideally in the food ingredients.
- Fluent in Dutch and French with a good command of English.
- Driven and commercially minded you have high technical affinity for products.
- Dynamic with a hands-on approach but also strategic thinking.
- Self-motivated and able to work remote, you are also an enthusiastic team player.
- An exciting and challenging opportunity in a company promoting respect and well-being.
- You join a flexible structure in a family atmosphere while developing your career in an international environment.
- An attractive remuneration combined with extra-legal benefits.
PROVA has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.prova.fr. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.